Track & Trace within petrochemical industry – SABIC
|Company Name / Department
|Bas Ensink op Kemna
|1 September 2021
|Housing arranged by company
€425 per month
SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It manufactures on a global scale in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemicals, commodity and high performance plastics, agri-nutrients and metals
The solids division within SABIC supplies customers around the world by using various modalities. Currently we lose visibility of our shipments when they leave our facilities. We are piloting with a track& trace platform, but would like to get a thorough understanding of:
- Current use of T&T in B2B market
- Market view: standalone T&T platforms versus carrier led platforms
- Current technologies for T&T, and future development
- Value generated by using T&T, both to own organization and customers
Goals of the Project
Provide Sabic with a Track&Trace implementation strategy & roadmap focusing on value generation for Sabic (increase of internal efficiency, visibility in case of disturbances) and its customers (increase in customer satisfaction, reduction in customer churn) and considering market offerings, currently available technologies and preparedness for future developments.
– Presentation on T&T strategy to European SC Management team and Global SC Center of Excellence.
– Clear recommendation on short and long term success factors.
– Roadmap for Sabic specific implementation, including embedding in Sabic processes, operational notification process in case of disturbances, transparency through customer portal
– Clear assessment of expected value generation based on Sabic situation.
Essential Student Knowledge
More information: email@example.com