NIKE, INC. INTERNSHIP SUPPLY CHAIN & OPERATIONS
|Company Name / Department||Nike|
|Start Date||August 2022|
|Housing arranged by company||No|
Become a part of the NIKE, INC TEAM
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike and Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month internship starting August 1st at our Nike and Converse European Headquarters. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
What you will work on?
We have multiple positions available across:
– Nike Supply Chain and Operations
– Converse Inventory Operations
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Development of new capabilities within the Supply Chain function across Nike or Converse whilst implementing existing services
- Performing weekly and monthly performance management tasks that will drive actions to further improve business performance
- Book status/shipping/changes – order book analysts manage and maintain the order book
- Undertake improvement initiatives within the department
- Involvement in the process of capabilities within the Supply Chain teams
- Create dashboards and reports to ensure that the right information is available to the team and key stakeholders
- Work together with analytics to optimize the decision-making process with the ideal goal of zero manual workload regarding the key initiatives of the team
- Communicate effectively within Demand and Supply Management teams with Marketplace Operations but also cross functional with any other stakeholders outside your own team
- Assist in the placement of buys for EMEA marketplace to ensure inventory and sales plans are achieved
- Development of e.g. internal measurement matrix
- Minimize financial risk to the company by aligning supply to changes in demand
What you bring
- 3rd/4th year bachelor or Master’s Degree student within Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management or other related fields
- Proficiency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel, technical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills
- High energy level, strong analytical skills, and information-seeking attitude
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Academic, volunteering, or previous internship experiences related to Supply Chain and Logistics are a plus (please include in your CV)
- A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
- Be available for a 12-month fulltime internship starting August 1st, 2022
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Successful candidates will be contacted by mid-April for the first stage of the selection (digital assessment). The final interviews will take place throughout May and June.
Please note: We recommend that you only apply for the position you believe you are most suited to, if your skillset is more suitable to a different role, we will consider your application for this position also.
More information: email@example.com