Design of a resource, service and inventory benchmarking concept Materials Management Business units – Hilti
|Company Name / Department||
Hilti Deutschland Logistik GmbH (HDL)
|Contact Person||Kristina Mache|
Kaufering, near Munich
|Start Date||May 2022|
|Housing arranged by company||To be discussed|
HDL provides as European service company all kind of logistic service to Hilti’s end customer for the last mile.
Part of: Real-time network volume steering to steer the network in a cost and service optimal way.
Goals of the Project
Implementation of static capacity management to:
- Create transparency for proactive capacity management in warehouses
- Improve inbound planning
- Simplify cross-functional communication & alignment
- Basis for stock positioning
- Important input for network strategy considerations & implications for non-standard business.
Concept of holistic static capacity implementation for strategic planning, tactical alignment & operational quality improvement process, within a Logistic European Central network.
Essential Student Knowledge
- High analytical skill
- process analysis would be optimal
- Basic knowledge of supply chain and/or logistic networks
More information: email@example.com