NIKE, INC. INTERNSHIP SUPPLY CHAIN & OPERATIONS
|Company Name / Department||Nike|
|Start Date||August 2022|
|Housing arranged by company||No|
Become a part of the Converse team
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So, we’re speaking the same language.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you’re one of a kind, you should try us on.
The beauty of the Converse brand lies in the simple truth that by loving us, you’re really digging all the original, daring, disruptive, spirited stuff about yourself. Our stories are your stories; they live at the core of our brand and inspire everything that we do. Telling these stories connects our consumer to our brand, gives them something to identify with, to love, to take along for the ride. We’d be nowhere without them and we like it that way.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month internship starting August 1st at our Nike and Converse European Headquarters. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
What you will work on?
We have multiple positions available across:
– Membership Value
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
Converse seeks bright, motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities for an internship opportunity within its Digital Direct department. The team ensures that all of Converse’s customers can buy and wear their favorite sneakers and apparel, across Europe, by providing an exciting and engaging online shopping experience.
Converse Digital Direct Sustainability:
- Create a service proposition to make consumer-facing sustainability a competitive advantage for our owned Digital business
- Understand and research Converse can adopt a more sustainable delivery approach whilst giving consumers the ability to offset their carbon footprint
- Research and analyze the Converse logistics set up to explore how packaging, transportation and warehousing can become more sustainable
- Collaborate on the Converse Renew product to leverage this initiative
- Bridge the Converse consumer digital experience with sustainability programs
Converse Digital Direct Membership Value:
- Develop a value proposition for consumers to increase sign-up figures with Converse and perceive this relationship as added value
- Understand and develop the benefits Converse provide to consumers through membership creation
- Explore services and practices to create a member experience for our consumers
- Research how Converse can serve different key and target communities which can cover fashion, skate, and basketball
- Perform thorough data analysis on the cost generation from membership value
- Evaluate communication channels to drive membership acquisition
What you bring
- 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master’s degree student within Business, Information Economics, Supply Chain, Marketing or other related fields
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills
- Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to online commerce are a plus (please include in your CV)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for music, fashion, sport, skate, and/or art
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
- Be available for a 12-month fulltime internship starting August 1st, 2022
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Successful candidates will be contacted by mid-April for the first stage of the selection (digital assessment). The final interviews will take place throughout May and June.
Please note: We recommend that you only apply for the position you believe you are most suited to, if your skillset is more suitable to a different role, we will consider your application for this position also.
More information: email@example.com