Nike Internship: Reporting & Data Enablement
|Company Name / Department||Nike|
|Start Date||February 2023|
|Housing arranged by company||No|
Become a part of the Nike team
NIKE, Inc. does more than just equip the best athletes in the world. Our company is a place to fully develop, to break down boundaries and make the impossible possible. We look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Characteristic of our culture is that we embrace diversity and reward imagination. As a brand, we look for achievers, leaders and visionaries. Nike, Inc. is all about everyone who brings skills and passion to this challenging and constantly changing game.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 6-month internship starting February 1, 2023 at our Nike and Converse European Headquarters. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
Tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Product management working directly with the tech team and engineers to build internal analytical tools, to support different teams
- Build dashboards and platforms to help on decisions based on data, making it easier to access data and understand it
- Create a project roadmap (involving teams, process, communication, stakeholder management, asses current portfolio, planning)
- Drive clarity around value drops and deliverables, ensure accountability, taking the team through the plan, update the plan.
- Be the “spearhead” in creating user persona’s, document use cases, set up and conduct research and user interviews, help facilitate prioritization, stakeholder management, comms, etc.
- Create program overview and recurring health assessment processes.
- Connect and network with internal costumers to understand their needs and satisfaction on the deliverables of the project.
- 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master’s Degree student within Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Technology, Innovation, Business Administration, or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong technical and analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong project management skills, and knowledge in technology;
- Affinity or experience with agile way of working;
- Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude;
- Ability to work in a fast, complex and cross functional business environment;
- Affinity with e-commerce platforms and applications and understanding of their business models;
- Academic, volunteering, previous internship experiences related to engineering, product management, project management, or technology innovation are a plus (please include in your CV);
- A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport.
In order to be eligible for an internship:
- Bachelor or Master studies in Business Analytics, Business Management, Data Management or related fields
- Interest in working on tech and fast phased environment, understanding changes
- Analytical skills to collect data and make analysis, with capabilities of challenging by making (and answering) questions
- Ability to have a wide point of view and understand different stand points (think about tech, finance, IT as internal costumers) and bring them all together
- Project management with abilities to combine business and technology lines of thinking.
- Ability to present data by showing them on an understandable language for the audience
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org