Achieving net 0 CO2 emissions in Philips DA global transportation network – Philips
|Company Name / Department||
Philips Domestic Appliances
Edwin Kuis, Romeo Racu
Amsterdam / Eindhoven
Supply Chain, Logistics, Sustainability
|Start Date||September 2022|
|Housing arranged by company||No|
Possible based on nr of hours per week spend on project
Philips DA is a global company based in Amsterdam that is selling its products to more that 130 markets. We focus on 5 main categories: Coffee, floor care, kitchen appliances, garment care and air care.
- Define current vs future ( 5-10-20 years) logistical environment from a sustainable point of view.
- In year 2040 logistical transport activities ( air, sea, land) should produce 0 CO2 emissions. Define strategy on how to achieve that goal.
- Show cost and benefits in applying and running the strategy.
Goals of the Project
How does Philips DA achieve the 2040 target of Net 0 CO2 emissions and what are the cost-benefits of implementing and achieving the target?
- Define future logistical sustainability environment
- Propose a deployment plan of the strategy
- Const benefit analysis in deploying and running the strategy
Essential Student Knowledge
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org