Coopers Refillery – start up
|Company Name / Department||Chep|
|Housing arranged by company|
Cooper’s Refillery is a start-up creating a refill station for liquid soaps and detergents. Our refill stations are an easy and convenient way to reuse plastic instead of throwing it away. Our founders are a wildlife conservation biologist from California and an industrial product designer from The Netherlands. Our goal is simple, to create a refill station that helps keep plastic in our economy and out of our environment.
As an intern at Cooper’s Refillery, you will work with a small team on designing and developing a new type of refill station for liquid soaps and detergents. The machine implements innovative technology that solves the current problems with in-store refill stations.
Tasks will vary depending on your background and expertise
– Design and prototype electronics.
– Develop an online data dashboard.
– Test and improve existing mechatronic systems.
– Collaborate on hardware design.
You are a talented student or a recent graduate within the fields of industrial design, mechatronics, embedded systems engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science.
Essential Student Knowledge
– Strong prototyping skills
– Experience with electrical systems or software development.
– PCB prototyping is a plus.
– Strong communication skills, fluent English, written and spoken.
More information: email@example.com