ESCF membership benefits
Together with our members, we excel in the field of Supply Chain and Operations Management. We believe that by connecting talent with organizations, the whole supply chain community learns faster! We create a global and interactive platform with our members where professionals with similar interests can join forces to tackle the challenges that lie ahead.
In short, we focus on connecting network, knowledge, and talent by:
- Providing a global, interactive platform for our members to exchange key supply chain and operations management solutions and best-in-class operating practices, adhering to fundamental ethical principles.
- Promoting the application of world-class research into supply chain and operations management phenomena to opportunity areas in member companies.
- Facilitating joint projects to encourage innovation and provide a competitive advantage to members’ supply chains.
- Providing a full-service talent development package, including the full range of training for (future) supply chain and operations management professionals.
Talent: Facilitating joint projects
We address innovation and accelerate learning in our members’ supply chains. We execute innovative projects on key operations issues defined by and implemented with ESCF members to create added value for these companies. This is enabled by our excellent Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. students and supply chain professionals. New employees are often hired from these projects. Additionally, life-long learning is offered as well.
Knowledge: Promoting top research
Members have access to supply chain and operations management phenomena to identify opportunity areas in member companies. ESCF creates real value in the supply chain by generating, exchanging, and integrating scientific and practical supply chain knowledge.
A complete store of operations and supply chain knowledge developed by us in cooperation with all members will be available. We publish state-of-the-art papers and case studies in international scientific and professional journals.
Network: An interactive platform
The ESCF network is based on the spirit of trust and reliability. The network shares the best scientific and practical knowledge in a non-competitive way and by peer-to-peer contacts. This platform enables us to exchange key Supply Chain and Operations Management solutions and best-in-class operating practices, adhering to fundamental ethical principles. We organize online and offline networking opportunities, such as workshops and roundtable meetings. These opportunities are extended online with webinars and a community platform to keep interacting continuously.
We offer two types of memberships: full membership and a community membership. The full membership offers you the broadest range of services within our Talent-Knowledge-Network triangle. Next to full memberships, we also provide community memberships. Here, companies participate in events and on the platform dedicated to the specific communities: Customer-Driven Transformation (CDT), Data2Move, ESCF High Tech Community (EHTC), and Servitization.
- Research and community program participation
- Three workshop participations (per year).
- Access to BSc, MSc and Ph.D. projects.
- Fee partly used as seed money to stimulate strategic community research
Yearly fee: 5,000 euro (ex. VAT)
- Access to every workshop from each community
- Two Executive Tables access, contract owner (invitation only)
- Access to BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. projects
- Student Speed date sessions for talent acquisition
- Two dedicated ESCF workshops
- Dedicated account manager of TU/e staff
- Fee partly used as seed money to stimulate strategic SCM research
Yearly fee: 15,000 euro (ex. VAT)