Date and Time
21/09/2022, 13:30 - 20:30
Full members identified the ‘young’ talents who joined this exciting new initiative: ESCF Talent Table.
The primary aim of the ‘ESCF talent table’ is to
1) connect you with the other talents of our full member companies and
2) to discuss the various themes and challenges that you are facing in your jobs.
The kick-off day’s theme is ‘Disruption’
More specifically, many organizations faced a variety of critical disruptions in the last few years (e.g., the pandemic, the blockage of the Suez Canal, etc.), but also new companies entered the markets who themselves are disruptors of industries. As such, we believe that this theme will be of great interest to explore in more depth at our kick-off event, starting with a factory tour at one of the most disruptive companies in the Netherlands: Lightyear.
The Disruption theme will involve the following speakers:
- Logistics disruptions (Hilti response covid)
- Transport disruptions (DB Schenker)
- XYZ Dynamics (Start up TU/Eindhoven)
After an open discussion, we move to Cacaofabriek location for Informal Drinks and Walking Dinner
The future is at the Table!
Registration for this event is no longer possible. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org